RUN A MARATHON CHALLENGE
Our 'Run a Marathon' challenge is a perfect way to spend your Sports Premium money and fits perfectly with the government agenda of getting fit and keeping healthy.The aim is for every child to run (or walk) a marathon, obviously not in one go, but over the period of a few weeks.
This can be achieved by setting up a weekly club or completing a certain distance in every PE/Games lesson. It's completely flexible and can fit to the needs of your school. What's great about this challenge is that pupils are motivated to get active and are rewarded at the end of it.
From just £2.50 per child you will receive:
- A high quality medal per child with ribbon (similar to the one shown below) For an additional cost, this can be personalised.
- Motivational stickers to award throughout the challenge
- A simple and straightforward system of keeping track of individual's distances throughout the challenge
- A certificate to download and award
- We can also personalise your marathon challenge, adding extras such as a webpage to promote to parents, badges and other motivational rewards. Just let us know what you would like.
For more information on the different school events we organise, please click on the tab along the top of the page.