Terms and Conditions
The term “The School Run” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
For anyone entering who is aged 18 years and over: When deciding to enter a race, you agree that you have read and accepted the terms and conditions for participation in this event.
For anyone entering a race under the age of 18 years: By entering a race, you certify you are the parent/guardian of the person who is under 18 years and you give your consent for them to participate in this event. You accept the terms and conditions for participation in this event on their behalf and declare them as capable of completing the distance they have nominated.
You acknowledge that they will only receive a medal if you are registered by the date listed on The School Run website.
For an entry to be valid, you must complete the online entry form, and pay the required entry fee prior to the commencement of the event.
Your race entry is only valid for the details listed on the entry form and is not transferable.
You acknowledge that the entry fee for the space in the race and not to ‘purchase’ the race medal. The medal is a reward for all completing entrants in the allocated time.
If evidence is not submitted by the end of the calendar month that your race is in you may not receive your medal.
You acknowledge that this is a virtual run and that we will not provide volunteers, marshals or first aid assistance to any entrant.
You declare that you are physically fit and capable of participating in this event and completing the distance specified by the race. You are not aware of any medical condition or impairment that will prevent participation in this event or will affect your health by participation. You accept that participation in this event is at their own risk and they accept that participating in this event may involve real risk of injury or death.
You acknowledge that should they withdraw for a non-medical reason, the entry fee is non-refundable.
You acknowledge they will participate and complete your nominated distance in a manner chosen by you, at a location chosen by you and at your own risk.
You agree to royalty-free use of your name, result, multimedia and comments in any publications and marketing in relation to this event by The School Run
By agreeing to these terms and conditions, you release event organisers, from all claims connected with participation. You indemnify the event organiser, sponsors, volunteers, and employees involved in this event directly or indirectly against all liability for any and all injury, loss or damage connected with the your participation.