We are delighted to release information of our 2021 Colour Run Challenge for Schools.
This challenge fits perfectly against the new requirement of the School Games Mark to include a Level 0 Personal Challenge/Digital Competition.
This challenge can be completed at anytime during 2021 and is perfect as part of a fundraising event. The aim is for every child to run, skip, kick, crawl or bounce one mile. It is completely inclusive with children of all ages and abilities able to complete the distance. Alternatively, feel free to set your own distance!
- A medal for every pupil as shown. 20 characters of engraving free of charge.
- A certificate to download and award to your pupils at the end of the challenge.
- A template letter to send to parents, informing them about the challenge.
Prices are just £2.99 per pupil. Interested? Please complete the form below and we will be in touch with further details.
What's more we can provide all the accessories you need for your colour run challenge including powder and clothing.
As an indication, approximate costs are as follows:
- Colour powder - £2.50 per person
- Glasses - £1.50 per person
- Colour blasters - £75 each
- Squeeze bottles - £5
- T-Shirts - £5 each
Images of these are availabe upon request.
Let us know what you are interested in and we can provide you with a quote.